martes, 17 de abril de 2012

HOMEWORK 1. COURSE 10TH

Good Morning,


My name is Jennifer Rodriguez Esparza.  The last month, I bought a trip to Santa Marta-Colombia, and I come back yesterday, but this trip was the worst that I have had in my life.
You sold me a trip with three food free, but in the restaurant don´t let me eat anyfood free, I had to pay all food. Apart from that, you told me the trip included open bar, but the manager´s bar told me the beer cost $5.000, and they make me pay each beer that I drank.
And finally, supposedly my package was 5 days 4 nights, but in the morning of the day 4, the manager´s hotel made me leave my room because he told me that in the hotel´s register appeared that my trip was only 4 days and 3 nights. Therefore, I come back home very angry because this trip was a disaster, and I want my money devolution because you didn´t fulfill the contract´s trip.
I wan my money as soon as possible.




Tank you for you attention,




Jennifer Rodriguez Esparza.



2 comentarios:

  1. Medellin April 18th 2012
    Mrs.Rodriguez, we offer the excuse; because you had a mistake when you read a plan to the trip,any way ;the most important is the customer for us and we want to offer a trip for a weeken for two persons totally free and all kind the services included.Because we can´t return the money.
    have a nice day and we waiting for your answear

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Jennifer Ithing your leter complain is good
    my blog is softenglish82.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar